Heinman Machinery Limited is a family owned and operated company specializing in CNC Machinery and Conventional Metalworking Machinery, established in 1977 by Heinz Hoffmann, a tool and die maker by trade. Conveniently located in Mississauga Ontario, the 46,000 square foot facility provides:
- A showroom exhibiting complete lines of quality conventional and cnc machinery all powered for demonstrations, with competitive pricing
- A computerized, stocked electrical parts and service department
- A computerized, stocked mechanical parts and service department
- A test and accessory installations area
- A large warehouse to facilitate on time deliveries
A company known for quality and remembered for service, Heinman employs experienced sales staff, professional mechanical and electrical teams and CNC specialists. Technicians offer phone support and if a site visit is required, this prediagnosis permits technicians to arrive with the necessary parts to resolve the problem quickly and efficiently thus minimizing down time and service charges.
The equipment Heinman represents exceeds expectations and is easy to maintain. We have developed positive long term business relations with suppliers and represent reputable brands such as First, Dah Lih, Kao Ming, Chevalier, Fortworth, Sure First, Microweily, Michaelin, Deckel and Baxter.
Machinery is warranted from mechanical defect for a period of one year. CNC Controls are warranted from defect for a period of two years.
The manufacturers represented in this catalog reserve the right to modify the design, specifications and mechanisms of the machine without notice.